- All project entries must have been publicly launched between 1st January 2022 and 22nd February 2023 to qualify .
- Projects can include the use of 3d printing and additive manufacturing technologies in product development, as end use parts or as production tools – as long as the application is an innovation.
- You can enter multiple categories, and/or multiple entries into the same category (as long as they are clearly different projects).
- Include information about your collaborations so we can really celebrate those partnerships - be sure to give fair recognition where it is due!
- Ensure you back your application up with supporting evidence, facts, figures and images.
- Be sure to answer every question and be clear and concise.
- For further information about writing a winning application see:
Each individual award has its own unique judging criteria, however in general Judges will be looking for proof of:
- Design Innovation
- Faster time-to-market
- Part consolidation
- Opening new business sectors/opportunities
- Reduced costs
- Job and wealth creation
- Positive environmental impacts
- Social impact
- Educational impact
- Project collaborations
- Improved fitness for purpose
- Potential future impact