- All project entries must have been publicly launched between 1st January 2023 and 31st January 2024 to qualify .
Entry is free of charge.
- Projects can include the use of 3d printing and additive manufacturing technologies in product development, as end use parts or as production tools – as long as the application is an innovation.
- You can enter multiple categories, and/or multiple entries into the same category (as long as they are clearly different projects).
- Ensure you include information about your collaborations so we can really celebrate those partnerships - be sure to give fair recognition where it is due.
- Include supporting evidence, facts, figures and images in your application to give the judges the fullest extent of information you can.
- Be sure to answer every question and be clear and concise.
- Once your entry is submitted you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive this within three days, it is your responsibility to contact us to confirm its arrival. Unless you have this written email confirmation we cannot guarantee the arrival of your entry.
- Please ensure you provide us with an appropriate awards contact from your company including their name, email address and phone number on the entry form, so we can easily contact them with any questions regarding your entry and to inform them if they have been shortlisted.
The judges will assess all categories under the following judging criteria, where judges will be looking for evidence of:
- uniqueness and originality / design innovation
- faster time-to-market / reduced costs
- improved fitness for purpose / part consolidation / material processing
- integration into existing workflows
- positive environmental, social or educational impacts
- new business facilitation / job and wealth creation
- potential future impact
- public response and critical reception (Creative category only)
- potential for lifesaving or life improvement (Healthcare category only)
*NEW* Shortlisting Process
- Shortlisting is a two-step process – the provisional shortlist , and the finalists .
- Judges will provisionally shortlist entries in each category and your awards contact will be notified.
- To become a finalist , shortlisted entrants must commit to attendance at the awards ceremony on 5th June 2024, to ensure they have a representative to collect their award should they win.
- Shortlisted entrants can confirm their finalist status by purchasing a finalist package – this includes discounted ticket(s) to the awards ceremony, alongside their finalist promotional pack consisting of social cards, digital finalist badge, listing on our website and coverage in TCT Magazine and across TCT social media.
- Entrants unable to commit to this finalist package will not move forward to become finalists. The confirmed list of finalists will be announced to the public by the end of March 2024.
- Winners will be announced during the Awards Ceremony on 5th June 2024.
For further information about how to make you application the best it can be, please see: